Market Insights Coordinator
Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:103 people have viewed this job
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 1.5 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT MARKET RESEARCH
Market Research is one of the fastest growing business units within Ivy Exec. With over 1.5 million industry leaders and knowledge experts within our network, market research firms seek our decision makers to participate in B2B market research studies.
We have developed specialized recruitment solutions that are changing the way market research firms generate research participants at the executive level. Our clients now include the biggest players in market research, including Nielsen, Lieberman Research Worldwide, and IPSOS, to name a few.
With our proven track record of success, we are expanding our presence within this industry. Our goal is to become the pre-eminent resource for firms seeking B2B executives.
A LOOK INTO THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Coordinator will be an integral part of our Market Insights, Project Management team in assisting in recruiting activities such as; Expert recruitment screening, Expert scheduling, and updating reports.
The Coordinator must:
● Communicate with Experts to ensure a positive experience and to embody the brand of “We’re here to help”
● Work with internal Sales and Project Management teams to support the execution of project deliverables (i.e. scheduling for events, conducting evaluations, interview scheduling, etc.)
● Ensure all systems/reports are up to date with Expert information and are reflective of current status
● Provide detailed and accurate Expert information gathered during screening process
● Investigate, resolve and communicate/follow up regarding any project inquiries from client
● Advise Project Manager on any questions Experts may have regarding their process
● Support the team with special projects & process recommendations
● Represent a bridge between a customer/expert and the Ivy Exec Brand.
THE REQUIREMENTS (AND WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU):
● 1-2 years of professional experience with time spent in recruitment or coordinator role
● You have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
● You have a competitive spirit and are able to balance multiple demands and priorities
● You have the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
● You’re naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the Market Research recruitment process, the Experts and Clients you’re communicating with, Ivy Exec business services and products, and the Market Research/Expert Network space.
● You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
● You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
● You’re passionate about communication, detail, and optimizing outreach effectiveness
● You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
You’ll get to work on innovative products that will be seen and used by millions of people.
We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone.At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
Our founders believe transparency is important.In company wide meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
We believe that our people are our future!We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people:personally and professionally.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In