Minneapolis, MN, USA | U.S. Bank Wealth Management
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
This position is responsible for managing end to end direct marketing campaigns for the Deposits team. Ideal applicant will have a comprehensive project management background specializing in direct marketing and strategic analysis. Financial Services experience marketing in a multi-channel, regulatory driven environment preferred. Demonstrated team leadership capabilities in managing direct marketing projects along with experience in optimizing multi-channel campaigns including direct mail, email, telemarketing, lead generation, internet, ATM and mobile is desired. The ability to manage towards budget objectives and mine data resources to grow the business would help this candidate be successful. Familiarity with financial services related terminology and targeting attributes is optimal. Position will participate in the development of an annual product marketing strategy and is accountable for delivering results based on that plan.
The ability to analyze campaign performance results and make strategic recommendations based on those results while communicating results to clients and partners is important for this position. Evaluating market trends, competition and the performance of marketing campaigns for their impact and/or contribution to overall ROI and profitability is required. The candidate will work with 3rd party vendors to provide creative and copy direction, ensuring consistency in brand tone and approach. To be effective, this person must possess an overall ability to lead a project team, manage and track multiple, very detailed projects, meet deadlines, assess the performance of and formulate strategies for testing and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
- Thorough knowledge of how to produce targeted, 1:1 offers communicated via multiple channels with an emphasis on direct mail, email and lead generation.
- Support consistent and cohesive messages across all touch points from single experiential events to multi-touch experiences across print, Web, wireless, and other media.
- Navigate matrix organization; influence multiple business lines; balance creative vision with business realities.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Capable of working independently and taking ownership of projects
- Proven critical thinking abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and implement solutions for internal teams and external vendors
- 3-5 years DM experience
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
- General understanding competitive marketplace
- Familiarity with response rates and direct mail success measures
- General knowledge of consumer financial services products and managing compliance driven requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internal and external timeline management
- Strong organization/prioritization skills
Already a member? Sign In