Marketing Planning Manager - EMEA Import Film
London, United Kingdom | Netflix
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:1 people have viewed this job
The Marketing Planning Manager for EMEA Import Film is the cornerstone between big bet film titles emanating from UCAN, LATAM and APAC, and campaigns for those titles in EMEA markets. Through long-lead strategic partnership with campaign lead(s) in the home market, the Marketing Planning Manager will identify, prioritise and contribute to the strategic development of EMEA import film campaigns - ensuring that campaigns are best set up for success to drive business impact in EMEA.
As a regional thought partner to EMEA XF Marketing teams, and a regional representative for XF Marketing teams based in UCAN, LATAM and APAC, the Marketing Planning Manager will focus on the below five core areas of responsibility.
- STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Build strong working relationships with key Marketing stakeholders in export markets across UCAN, LATAM and APAC - with specific focus on the US.
- Inform upstream strategy for import film campaigns, acting as pan-EMEA campaign lead during early strategic development - responsible for voicing the perspective & needs of EMEA markets, as relates to campaign strategy, positioning, the creative suite and/or scheduling.
- In close partnership with campaign lead(s) in the home market, provide regional input into campaign briefs - setting campaigns up for success to resonate in EMEA.
- IMPORT CAMPAIGN HUB
- Strong EMEA IQ/EQ, ability to distill the complexities of the region ex-EMEA.
- Proactively seek to understand EMEA market strategies, nuances and ambitions for import campaigns, ensuring that campaign lead(s) in the home market are aware of, and aligned with, this information.
- Throughout campaign development and rollout, focus on strategic & creative efficency across EMEA: identifying great ideas that can scale, and being able to socialise, absorb, organise and address cross-functional feedback for the benefit of campaign lead(s) in the home market.
- Maintain an overview of global core campaign ideas and champion the opt-in and/or execution of those ideas within EMEA.
- Strong understanding of import film campaign execution in region, which can be consolidated & communicated to regional partners, e.g. Content & MarComms LT.
- TITLE & CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS
- Through long-lead planning, proactively identify titles for EMEA import and socialise title-specific detail to best equip teams for decision-making and budget allocation.
- Lead, distill and socialise import campaign performance and learnings.
- WORKFLOW OPTIMISATION
- Seek innovation opportunities in the way that we work cross-functionally on import campaigns by identifying new workflows to bring optimisations and efficiencies.
- REGIONAL INITIATIVES
- Full knowledge of the ex-EMEA content slate, able to identify reactive EMEA import opportunities with holistic purview on EMEA market strategies and broader business narratives.
- Support regional leaders to identify and track regional priority titles.
- As needed, contribute to regional initiatives (e.g., Prio, TUDUM, All Hands.)
Already a member? Sign In