Mid-Senior IT Advisory, D&A
Stamford - Remote, CT, USA | Gartner Consulting
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:81 people have viewed this job
The advisor interfaces with senior IT executives to foster deep, broad relationships. In addition to applying and packaging Gartner resources to meet client challenges, an advisor senses patterns among client needs to guide the research agenda and event calendar. As an advisor, you will also support revenue partners in commercial engagements.
- Engage senior-level IT executives by building relationships, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Provide client support focused on data management strategies and digital business, to include:
- How modern data management environments need to be architected to future proof against new emerging and disruptive technologies
- Best practices regarding data warehouse environments and data lakes
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database management systems
- Other data management solutions, such as data integration, data quality and metadata management.
- Deliver Must-Have Research through 1:1 interactions, workshops, small group forums, and large stage presentations.
- Shape the direction of ongoing research and product creation in our Analysis and Evaluation and Peer and Practitioner areas; participate in and provide feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Support Sales and Service Delivery partners to increase account growth, retention and engagement
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years in related field or industry, with an emphasis on Data & Analytics, data migration, cloud migration, data integration, data quality and/or metadata management.
- Knowledge or interest in the IT leaders context - either through experience as a practitioner or exposure as a consultant, or something similar
- Excellent collaboration and people skills
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Strong communication skills and a high level of executive presence
- Presentation or Public Speaking experience
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to engage senior-level executives by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Willingness and ability to travel (20-40%)
Already a member? Sign In