Neuroscience Institute Director Institute Outcomes & Value
Orlando, FL, USA | Florida Hospital
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:98 people have viewed this job
Neuroscience Institute Director AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America.
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country.
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time, M-F, 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Directs the integration of quality, outcomes and cost improvement efforts for the Institute across the integrated delivery network, including ACS and IHS in areas including but not limited to: population health, hospital campuses, ambulatory care settings (infusion center, etc.), post-acute care settings (home health, hospice, etc.), and physician practices.
• Direct responsibility for ensuring positive physician relationships through collaboration and communication on strategic outcome initiatives to build necessary clinical infrastructure, remove barriers, optimize clinical processes, and resolve potential conflicts.
• Leads the development, execution and oversight of the quality and value committee structure within the Institute, in collaboration with physician leadership, to drive clinical improvement and decrease of the cost of care through development of care transformation and performance improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for monitoring performance of physician related contractual agreements to ensure accountabilities are being met and value is realized from organizational financial investments.
• Responsible for hiring and retaining qualified Institute Value personnel through effective job design, recruitment, retention, development, and performance management programs and processes; promotes teamwork in a professional and positive environment.
What You Will Need:
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration related field.
Eight (8) years of experience working in large healthcare systems in specialty service lines such as: cardiovascular, neurosurgery, oncology, general surgery or critical care areas
Three (3) years progressive leadership experience in healthcare field
Two (2) years in quality, process improvement or project management
Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
Master’s degree in nursing/ healthcare administration related field
Experience working in population health or care management settings
Experience working within a health insurance plan or value-based contracting
Experience with national clinical registries and outcomes management
Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
Certification in a Performance Improvement methodology such as: Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, and/or Institute of Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
The Director of Institute Outcomes & Value is responsible for the integration of Institute quality, cost, and outcomes across the continuum of care including Acute Care Services (ACS) and Integrated Health Services (IHS) in the Central Florida Division – South (CFD-S) Region. Partners with clinical and physician leadership across the continuum to develop, implement, and monitor strategies to improve clinical performance including: clinical registries, quality & safety outcomes, payor publicly reported metrics, regulatory compliance, accreditations & certifications, and cost reduction initiatives. The Director leads the development and implementation of care transformation initiatives to improve quality and decrease the cost of care. The Director develops the strategies to achieve clinical outcome performance aligned with the organizational and Institute strategic priorities. Responsible for overseeing compliance with Federal (CMS), State (AHCA) and national society guidelines to ensure compliance with all specialty service line regulatory requirements. Consulted across the enterprise of AdventHealth (corporate) as subject matter experts to assist facilities in standardizing care delivery, improving clinical outcomes and decreasing the cost of care
Already a member? Sign In