NSG Defect Inspection / Metrology Technology Development Director
Albuquerque, NM, USA | Intel
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
To deliver the silicon technology, NSG Technology Development group is looking for experienced Sr. Process Technology Development leaders in process areas such as Thin Films CVD, PVD, Diffusion, Implant, Etch Dry & WET, Planarization CMP, and Patterning Lithography to help develop 3DxP and NAND technology in F11x, Rio Rancho, NM.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering leading edge process capability and demonstrated collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams including equipment and material vendors. F11x in Rio Rancho New Mexico will be Intel's new NVM Technology development site and will focus on 3DxP Technology Development and NAND Technology Research and Pathfinding.
The ideal successful candidate will:
- Strive to achieve and deliver leading edge process capability, yield, cost and manufacturability. This will involve exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet challenging program goals.
- Define the roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process.
- Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
- Select and develop material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- Plan and conduct experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle.
- Drive improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem solving tools.
- Establish process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp.
- Develop strategy to resolve difficult problems and establish systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- Train production/receiving process engineers for transfer to other factories.
- Transfer process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory startup as well as install and qualification of the new production lines
Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills with multitasking
A fast learner to adapt to the culture and the technology Demonstration experience to work with external and internal partner
Must be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs
INSIDE THIS BUSINESS GROUP
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND and 3DxP flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
PhD degree Or Masters with over 10 years of experience in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics or Chemistry
Minimum 10 years of hands on experience in semiconductor FAB processing.
10+ years of experience in Statistical Process Control SPC or Design of Experiments DOE principles
10+ years of experience in semiconductor process development.