Broomfield, CO, USA | Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
At Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader, we’re transforming new ideas into extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences for our customers. Dynamic, inspiring people, working on inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices that shape our future. Join us to be a #futureshaper. The work you perform will have a critical impact on the safety, reliability, productivity, and efficiency of industrial manufacturing & processing.
Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader Quantum Solutions is focused on developing the world’s most advanced quantum computers, with ‘full stack’ capability from user interface software to the hardware layer and trapped ions. Our premier team of scientists and engineers apply expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, advanced optics and lasers, magnetics, cryogenics, atomic physics, and ultra-high vacuum environments to design and build systems with best-in-class performance in terms of both fidelity and qubit count. Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader believes quantum information systems will revolutionize the way many industries work. As a leading technology company, we intend to help shape the adoption and integration of those systems into the markets of our customers. We’re hiring the world’s best physicists and quantum engineers to make it happen. Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader Quantum Solutions is looking for a Numerical Physicist for our Broomfield, CO location to apply their knowledge base to unique industrial applications.
· You will understand and have experience in computational approaches to optimization problems for a variety of different applications
· You will apply previous experience to design, analyze, and optimize hardware and software for the worlds most advanced quantum information processors
· You will be expected to develop new concepts, write project proposals and communicate ideas and results to fellow team members
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Masters in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
· Due to US Export control laws, must be a US Citizen
· PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
· Experience modeling electrostatic and RF fields from complex physical structures using FEM (Finite Element Method) or BEM (Boundary Element Method) solvers
· Experience modeling a variety of physical processes including mechanical deformation and thermal conductivity
· Experience related to computational techniques such as convex/non-convex optimization, linear/non-linear/integer programming, statistical learning, genetic algorithms for optimization, and representation theory
· Experience in using cluster or other parallel computing techniques