Operations Manager - Director
Sacramento, CA, USA | Vault
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to day operations of the Enviro-Master Services franchise in alignment with advancing the goals of the organization and reports directly to the CEO/owner. This position will lead and manage a growing team of technicians, inspect the progress of all projects first-hand, meet with customers to exceed quality service, recruit and hire technicians, provide knowledge and share excellence through new customers and products, and work closely with the Franchise owner to ensure company-wide policies are implemented in the most efficient and effective way.
Individuals we seek to hire may have worked in industries such as Linen and Mat Service, Lawn Care, Janitorial, Pest Control and Food Service & Beverage. Our most successful Operations Managers have worked for companies such as Swisher, Workplace Essentials, Cintas, Orkin, Terminix, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Acme, Ecolab, Safety-Kleen, Jani-King, ServPro American Linen, and Aramark, just to name a few.
If you have proven, verifiable, hands-on service management experience growing and managing a route-based business with a get-it-done attitude, we want to talk to you NOW!!
Enviro-Master Services is an award-winning commercial Health & Safety company offering sanitation, disinfection, deep-cleaning, and hygienic services for facilities, restrooms and equipment. We are invested in the use of proper disinfection techniques and hygiene interventions to protect our clients and communities against the spread of infectious disease. We differentiate ourselves from other commercial cleaning companies by focusing on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities with capabilities that janitorial companies just can’t do on their own. Our high-level services significantly enhance any business’s image and brand protection. And our products kill CORONAVIRUS!! #readytowork
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
· Become part of an established business model with significant growth potential and enjoy the opportunity for potential career advancement in a smaller business.
· Starting salary 50K based on experience, plus monthly bonus program and upsell commissions.
· Paid travel to annual regional and national conferences.
· National recognition program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Hire, train and certify a team of technicians in all aspects of business to include service steps, chemical usage, routing software and upsell opportunities.
· Manage and route team of technicians to balance workload and maximize revenues.
· Plan, prepare, and lead weekly staff meetings.
· Maintain high level of customer service through consistent quality control checks.
· Develop and maintain relationships with both existing and new customers.
· Support short and long sales cycle opportunities, with emphasis on restaurant/food establishments, fitness centers, recreation complexes, industrial, automotive, manufacturing, retail and education industries.
· Facilitate the quality of Enviro-Master products by providing solutions for improvements through existing products and new innovations.
· Proficiently use hand tools and scrub equipment.
· Monitor field operations daily, and manage, track and audit company inventory.
· Attend and participate in area business networking, workshops and sponsored events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Organized self-starter and motivated problem solver.
· Clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal),
· Interpersonal, time management and presentation skills as well as the ability to develop strong and lasting business relationships.
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels and build cross-functional relationships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in related field.
· Bilingual skills (verbal and written) are a plus.
Already a member? Sign In