Oracle Director – Remote
Madison, NJ, USA | Realogy
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
As part of our Tech and Data engineering talent strategy, we are looking for an Oracle ERP Architect to manage and lead development team in modernizing our Oracle ERP platforms in alignment with Realogy’s Core IT Strategy. This position is a senior role in the Realogy’s Tech & Data Function and requires demonstrated experience leading the leading/development of significant projects through Engineering, Agile/DevOps, and CI/CD practices.The candidate should have proven experience with large-scale Oracle ERP solutions. Candidate must also demonstrate ability to collaborate and work closely with business and IT stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, experienced technologist with a high energy level and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for planning/development of execution roadmap & overseeing the execution of the same that includes
- Oracle Application & Database policies and procedures to ensure the high integrity and availability.
- Develop architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Manage Production and Multiple No-Production environments (Oracle ERP and standalone database)
- Patching and Maintenance of Oracle EBS and Oracle databases
- Performing database transaction and security audits
- Responding to and resolving database/application access and performance issues
- Conducting research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Planning and coordinating data migrations between systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.Masters preferred.
- 10+ years as Oracle Architect (Sr. Level Position)
- 5+ years with managing Oracle software/Infrastructure engineering teams
- 2+ years, hands-on experience with cloud-native technologies, experience leading SCRUM teams using Devops and CI/CD.
- Must have Oracle ERP application fundamental knowledge, have hands-on experience with Oracle modules, such as GL, AP, AR, PA, FA, HR, etc.
- Must have hands-on experience with Oracle RDBMS 19c solutions
- Must be knowledgeable about underlying Oracle EBS database architecture schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, indexes, and constraints.
- Expert in Oracle application and database performance tuning
- Must have hands-on experience with Oracle EBS modernization, such as migrating on-premises to Oracle OCI, or migrating from core EBS (HR, Financials) to Oracle ERP SaaS
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, such as OCI and AWS
- Have deep understanding for infrastructure, application, and database security
- Experience in other tools, such as XML, Workflow, Java, Python will be a plus
- Oracle Hyperion products work experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients/stakeholders
- Understand project needs/requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction for timely execution.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality, and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully supportH.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Colorado Applicants Only
The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $150,700 to $251,100. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Already a member? Sign In