Organisational Agility Design Consultant
London, United Kingdom | PA Consulting
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:96 people have viewed this job
At PA Consulting Group, the work undertaken by our Business Design consultants sits at the heart of the digital revolution. We help our clients to align their operating model with their digital strategy, helping businesses achieve their strategic goals by integrating good business design with the right technology. We work with leading organisations across the globe to design organisations that performs at their best, now and for the long term. We enable all the elements of a business to work brilliantly together so that organisations are ready to meet their biggest challenges.
Our designs don't just work on paper, but in practice too. Our impeccable record on implementation, with some of the world's leading companies, proves it.
Here’s a taste of what we do:
• Help clients make sense of how their market is changing and work out how strategies and business operations need to change in response.
• Bring together all the elements of businesses in a seamless design: how to shape compelling customer propositions, how to organise resources and operate, how to apply innovative technologies and how to create innovative commercial propositions
• Work with our clients to realise their plans. We make sure the improvements are embedded deeply so they have lasting impact.
• PA Consulting have an extensive track record of bringing major transformational change and lasting business value to a diverse range of the most exciting and progressive clients across a range of industry sectors.
• As an Operating Model and Organisation Designer within Business Design you’ll be a key part of this success, working as an integrated part of teams delivering the industry’s most interesting business, technology and cultural change programmes.
What we’re looking for
Successful Organisational Agility Design Consultants at PA Consulting come from a range of backgrounds, both consulting and in-house. Common traits that run through the team include:
• An extensive track record of shaping, designing and delivering components of major transformational change to provide long-lasting business value across organisations
• A good understanding of Agile methodology and experience in applying Agile principles to Operating Model designs
• The ability to contribute to / lead end-to-end business design and restructuring programmes (grade dependant)
• A passion for designing Target Operating Models and identifying and evaluating organisational options
• The ability to support and work alongside senior clients to shape, define and design the delivery of solutions that address the most complex business challenges
• A high degree of logic and structured thinking coupled with advanced analysis and problem solving techniques
• Being comfortable in the use of a wide range of standard methods and tools, e.g. Agile, value stream design, capability modelling, process and governance design
• The outstanding ability to bring to life abstract and complex concepts, communicating them effectively to executive-level audiences