Organization Excellence Manager
Madrid, Spain | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:PR & Communications
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Organization Excellence Manager to join our Global Brand & Marketing in Madrid, Spain or Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Organization Excellence Manager you’ll be responsible for strategic cycle management (incl. budget), Market engagement, Division and Business Unit engagement, coordinate internal and external communication!.
From day one, you as chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments and teams.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
You are part of the Global Brand & Marketing Management Team, working closely with the VP Global Brand & Marketing and your peers from the management team, to make time, information, and decision-making more effective. Serve as liaison between teams and executives regarding project updates, employee wellbeing, competencies development progress, team meetings/events, proposals, communication and planning.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organization structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Proactively address pressing business issues that need immediate attention. • Proactively escalate and resolve potential issues by calling them to the attention of the department head and identifying potential solutions. Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between team members, executives, senior leaders, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates and planning
- Responsible for communication strategy & execution within the global Brand & Marketing team.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to build a strong pipeline of candidates for the GB&M Function.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with Steerco members and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Lead digital marketing maturity and related capability building needs.. Deploy and actively follow up on Digital Marketing Maturity sessions and actions.
- Leverage and engage existing partners to support the capability building framework, keep the organization up-to-date with the latest digital marketing and customers trends.
- Running the annual budget cycle process. Together with budget owners manage the overall Global Brand & marketing budget, ensure on target budget forecasts & actuals.
- Creating and updating monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics. Strictly manage deadlines and follow up on content owners/providers for Quarterly Business Review & Financial, Steerco and other Functional reviews.
Skills and Experiences:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- +10 years in a business, consulting, Chief of Staff or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity • Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on global function transformation
- Proven ability to develop and lead the implementation of communications strategy, policy and operational plans, to a successful outcome, across a medium or large organization with dispersed management.
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions • Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Do-er with strong organization, planning and synthetic and effective communication skills.
- Is adaptive, collaborative, and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments, with speed and resilience
- Communicates with impact
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Deep personal development skills
- Be open and transparent. Have a bias for action and getting things done, have excellent problem solving skills, be self-motivated and inspire others to be the same, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, be brave and experimental.
- Work comfortably in a remote team setting, show calmness and composure in the face of uncertainty
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.
Our recruitment process are selected
- Send us your resume in English
- Video/phone interview with our recruitment team
- Video/ Phone interview with our hiring managers
- Meet us in person
- Embark on your Signify journey
Already a member? Sign In