Partner Solutions Architect - Data and Analytics
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
AWS is looking for Solutions Architect to work with our most strategic big data software partners. This is a hands-on, highly technical position is for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and develop a long-term strategy with AWS business development and service teams.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required. As the right candidate, you should have hands-on experience designing and troubleshooting large-scale systems architecture, in addition to working experience with virtualized environments in the enterprise. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both top software vendors and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
This position can be based anywhere in the US where AWS has a significant presence. Seattle, San Francisco,Phoenix,Austin,Denver and Dallas
· A bachelor's degree
· 7+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience
· 5+ years working with software and hardware solutions used in large enterprises
· 5+ years in customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
· Experience with Big Data Technologies
· An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
· 3+ years experience building and designing solutions that run in virtualized environments.
· Above average presentation and written communication skills
· Organized and goal focused, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Already a member? Sign In