People Analytics Data Analyst
Geneva, Switzerland | The Pictet Group
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
The People Analytics Team is on a mission to enable better business and people outcomes with data. We contribute to the transformation of the HR function into a judicious enabler and data-driven organization, by moving from descriptive to predictive and prescriptive analytics, finding patterns and anticipating future outcomes, potential risks and opportunities. You will work within the HR Solutions-People Analytics team of our Geneva-based Human Resources Department.
• Apply your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence and support business decisions for the People Analytics team and all of our stakeholders;
• Ensure the efficiency of the People Analytics Team, enforcing best practices, identifying areas for improvement, and building both long term and ad-hoc solutions;
• Create and iterate on data analytics solutions and dashboards to empower strategic, operational and exploratory data analysis;
• Translate business and people issues into questions and/or hypotheses that can be tested with data;
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and storytelling with data to prepare impactful, insightful visuals;
• Improve the analytical skillset of the HR organization and enable data self-service and automation wherever possible;
• Disseminate data analytics knowledge, methods and tools within the function.
• University degree in Engineering or related discipline (e. g., computer science, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics) with an interest in HR related topics and data analysis;
• 5+ years of experience with SQL or similar language aimed at querying relational databases;
• 5+ years of experience working with data visualization tools like Tableau to uncover data insights that support business decision making;
• 2+ years of experience with R, Python, or a similar scripting language
• Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems;
• Experience communicatingthe results of analyses with stakeholders and global leadership teams to influence the overall business decision;
• Passion for data analytics, visual storytelling, machine learning, artificial intelligence;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems;
• English fluency is a must. French is an advantage;
• Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Already a member? Sign In