Personal Systems Digital Services Strategy & Planning Manager – Flexwork
Spring, TX, USA | HP Enterprise
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
HP is creating digital services to revolutionize the way people learn, create, and produce – on their terms. We are a fast-paced team, dedicated to producing results. The Strategy Manager on this team is responsible for defining the strategy and planning the goals for HP’s FlexWork initiative – a program that transforms the way people acquire and leverage technology to help them run their businesses faster.
This Strategy Manager will analyze and become master of trends and insights on hybrid and future workforce, workplace, and workstyles.Using market analytics, with a focus on ‘as a service’ and subscription business models, the Strategy Manager will define strategic objectives and plans that will advance HP’s market position in line with the PS Services hybrid work strategy.
The Strategy Manager will have responsibility for the Flexwork program strategy and planning across the three initiatives – Workforce, Workplace, and Workflow – as HP defines market pleasing services for the work from home SMB and mid-market worker.
- Develop program level strategy and goals
- Drive planning activities for the program team
- Build out execution plans across the three FlexWork working towers – Workforce, Workplace, Workflow – collaborating across multiple product and functional teams to ensure a relevant roadmap that understands and addresses customer needs, product requirements, and HP’s business strategy.
- Drive cross functional alignment of programs with in the PS GBU
- Manage partner co-investment activities and reviews
- Lead portfolio planning material development for CO, PS and ELT reviews
- Work across business and organizational boundaries to build the strategy that delivers the best customer experience.
- Has deep product knowledge to ensure compatibility, and an amazing end to end HP experience.
- Own the definition of business objectives, measurement, and success tracking/management
- MBA or 5+ years experience in a Strategic Product or Service Development/Planning consultation role
- Experience in digital service business models and GTM
- Experience crafting and delivering executive presentations with ease and composure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of solution technologies
- Results leading business strategy at a global/corporate level
- Team collaborator/leader – supports others and leads executives through logical reasoning
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment. HP is an equal opportunity employer.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Already a member? Sign In