Memphis, TN, USA | Encompass Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for the general functions of the department, including employee growth.
• Contribute to the development of hospital policies and programs.
• Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to help patients of all ages achieve positive clinical outcomes.
• Interpret medication orders, profile them in a computer system and compound/dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practices.
• Use independent discretion and judgment with respect to supervisory and management decisions/recommendations.
• Promote and maintain an inclusive, diverse work environment and culture.
• Ensure that cultural diversity and sensitivity training are part of new-employee orientation on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
• Licensure in good standing by the appropriate state pharmacy board required.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited pharmacy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by a certifying agency required.
• Two or more years of supervisory experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Already a member? Sign In