Portfolio Implementation Compliance Analyst
London, United Kingdom | The Capital Group Companies
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Legal / Compliance
Job Description:85 people have viewed this job
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You’ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you’ll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The successful candidate will work independently on most assignments and under the direction of more senior staff on the most complex projects, analyses and tasks. They will be responsible for oversight of funds/clients’ accounts with respect to facilitation of the Capital System and delivery of CG’s strategies via V-flex range of vehicles.
There will be direct engagement with the Investment Group, Trading, Vehicle Specialists and V-flex program leadership. The successful candidate may lead new vehicle launches, technology rollouts and process engineering initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert in close collaboration with CG Business Analysts.
- Assists and provides suggestions to the Principal Investment Officer (PIO) / Mandate Manager (MM) with cash flow management by providing timely information, executing cash allocations / call-backs, or preparing mock-ups to invest / raise cash.
- Researches issues and suggests solutions to the MM and/or the PIO when needed.
- Provides detailed, practical understanding of vehicle optimisation processes including Axioma and Command Center functionality as well the upstream operational activities that impact vehicle alignment and the data health of CG’s optimisation process.
- Proactive communication and engagement with:
- Investment Group and Traders
- Vehicle Portfolio Managers and Vehicle Specialists
- Investment Operations partner teams
- May act as primary interface for PIOs / VPMs in servicing the Fund / mandate.
- Partner in projects with Business Analysts and Developers to create scaled business solutions. Play a leading role to integrate, stabilize and improve processes to realize efficiencies and mitigate risk to enable scale.
- In-depth knowledge of Portfolio Implementation and Compliance functions.
- In-depth knowledge of the securities and investment business and Capital’s investment process.
- Demonstrates intermediate skills and experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Advantageous: experience of enhancing processes through the design and implementation of Automation/Financial Technology (FinTech)
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world’s largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
Already a member? Sign In