PR & Communications Manager
New York, NY, USA | Cantor Fitzgerald
Functions:PR & Communications
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
The PR & Communications Manager plays a key role in stewarding and amplifying Newmark’s presence and is responsible for leading the efforts to ensure authentic, strategic and consistent communications to advance Newmark brand equity and increase visibility across key stakeholder audiences.
The position is responsible for developing and managing Newmark's Denver communications plan in line with the Newmark corporate strategic communications Policy and Procedures plan. The Manager will work directly with regional leadership, brokers, professionals and marketers ongoing and report to the Head of Communications.
The Manager role will maximize a cohesive strategy – leveraged by a corporate appointed regional PR firm – through and across public relations and media efforts, internal and external communications, sponsorships, memberships, events, social media and advertising. The role will strategize, prepare/write and execute the following initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Press releases and announcements,
- Expert articles and trend pieces
- Nominations and awards
- Internal and external communications, announcements and newsletters
- Promotion of Nemark Research and quarterly reports
- Event and speaking opportunities
- Case studies, testimonials
- Newmark sponsorships and membership opportunities for the CRE industry, economic development and relevant business organizations
- Identify strategic ad opportunities and campaigns
- Ad concept, creation and placement
- Promotion, oversight and approval of social media through Newmark's Regional accounts
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- 6 years of experience in communications, PR or related field
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organizations.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts daily
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for social media.
- Excellent media relations skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark and the job location.