Principal Business Analyst - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | SAGE GROUP PLC
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:104 people have viewed this job
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Principal Business Analyst, you’ll use your 8+ years of experience to play BA and Product Owner. Every day you’ll take a leadership role managing project backlogs, driving story estimating, project content, and timeline planning. You’ll be a liaison to Product Management as well as oversee system requirements. To thrive in this role, you should already have core BA experience and be looking for a senior level role that gives you the freedom to run with your potential.
You’ll be joining a team that is 100% remote.
This Isn’t Your Typical Principal Business Analyst Role, Here’s Why:
• In your first year you’ll be driving the movement of a legacy desktop solution to a web solution. How will you make it look and feel great? You decide.
• You’ll be the sole BA on the team, meaning you’ll have time to focus on growing your career and less time teaching colleagues how to grow theirs.
• Be a detective. Identify, research, define, and translate business requirements and UX design problems to craft solutions. Get creative with it!
• Trusted to apply your expertise when reviewing design proposals, providing feedback, and producing final design artifacts for product development and engineering.
• 8+ years as a Business Analyst (or more advanced role)
• You don’t wait around for opportunities. You find them and apply them.
• (Nice to have) payroll and HR knowledge
Your Benefits At Sage
• Competitive salaries that landed us top 5% of similar sized companies (according to Comparably)
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) retirement match (100% matching up to 4%)
• 21 days paid time off (+1 floating holiday) to use starting on day one
• 5 days paid yearly to volunteer (through Sage Foundation)
• Sage Wellness Rewards Program (flexible ways to use wellness credit and fitness reimbursement)
• A library of on-demand career development options and ongoing training offerings
Already a member? Sign In