Principal Program Manager
Santa Clara, CA, USA | Oracle
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
• Owns planning, design process, and execution of business operations and supply chain management functions for OCI Migration Services products
• Acts as the primary interface to manage, drive and achieve competitive cost, performance, and efficiency results to deliver successful products.
• Ability to solve the most complex business and supply chain problems in an efficient, cost effective manner.
• Pioneers and delivers innovative business and supply chain strategies and improvements to drive efficiencies and world class practices.
• Develops and strengthens constructive stakeholder relationships both inside and outside Oracle to provide benefit and value to OCI Migration Services products.
• Is a leader in the team and frequently works as the executive officer / chief of staff of the director or senior director. Represents the division up to the VP level independently and at a higher level with appropriate coaching.
• Be the spokesperson for the team and product division-wide and eloquently and accurately represent the status, issues, plans and roadmap for the team/product at the division level at any time
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Interfaces with development and supplier stakeholders to provide materials and components for company product supply chain.
Leads cross line of business teams to drive competitive cost, supplier performance and supply chain efficiencies.Create and implement supply chain initiatives & improvements to drive efficiencies and best practices. Provides balanced judgement and demonstrates problem solving skills in extremely complex and ambiguous situations. Creates an environment that allows for exploration and deployment of new ideas. Mentor and provide leadership to other colleagues. Sets an example of agility and adaptability. Builds constructive stakeholder relationships which involve direct interaction and influence with different Oracle lines of business and Oracle suppliers.Acts as the primary interface in the management of the supplier relationships.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.Able to operate in fast pace, ambiguous environment. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.Prefer 8 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.