Principal Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA, USA | Oracle
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:88 people have viewed this job
- BS or MS degree in computer science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering and technical leadership with proven results in designing, implementing and
maintaining complex systems and services
- Proficient in hyper-scaled distributed systems and cloud implementations with proven track record in Performance,
Scalability and Resiliency
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns. Comfortable in CI/CD and DevOps work styles.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiencies with Java, RESTful API, micro-services, Python.
- Proven experience in test-driven development, with Jenkins experience a strong plus. - Ability to mock up UI flows as well as UI/UX testing procedures are strongly preferred. - Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment.
- Full stack experience a plus, including back-ends written in Java, Node, and Python
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Already a member? Sign In