Principal Statistical Programmer (FSP)
Remote, United Kingdom | Parexel
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization with colleagues across the globe. As a member of our team, you’ll get to know your coworkers on a personal level. Have a question? A project team leader, technology “super user” or collaborator are a phone call away. Our teams meet regularly to have discussions in an open environment, allowing our team members to share their expertise and promote learning within the team. Management supports and encourages career growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations. Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level role, Parexel prides itself on career opportunities for our employees.
We are currently seeking Principal Statistical Programmer to join our team in the UK
(Office or Home based)
Your time here:
The Principal Statistical Programmer will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
* Project Management
* Statistical Programming for Assigned Projects
More about you
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
Knowledge and Experience:
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of SAS programming techniques.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Good knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, & any other applicable local & international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Knowledge of the efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being treated.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully lead and mentor a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Client-focused approach to work.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, as well as a benefits package including holiday per year, pension scheme as well as other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
If you are ready to join Parexel’s Journey, please apply!
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
Already a member? Sign In