Product Manager, Data Solutions
Remote, GA, USA | TSYS
Job Description:136 people have viewed this job
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results.We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions.Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD.Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of This Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to be part of our Data Solutions team, who will focus on enhancing and further differentiating our merchant experience products through targeted solutions that align to customer needs.
Based in the United States and reporting to a Director of Data Solutions, the Product Manager will partner with functional and technical leaders to identify and plan capabilities necessary to generate new revenue opportunities and/ or deliver great customer experiences.
The Product Manager will have primary responsibility for developing and executing the product roadmap for a number of our Merchant Experience solutions working with internal and external constituencies to understand customer and business needs to deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
Key elements of this position are to align closely with business stakeholders in the US, Canada, UK and Asia Pac to drive product delivery capabilities and to implement solutions that increase customer engagement and enhance the value proposition for the product.
What Part Will You Play?
- Work collaboratively across Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Engineering and In-region Teams, to build understanding and input on decisions to drive product roadmap.
- Engage extensively with Global Payments customers to gather direct input on market needs.
- Determine market requirements to build a product roadmap to address key customer needs.
- Communicate customer needs to Business Analysts/Product Owner to build backlog.
- Partner with cross functional teams to facilitate product releases, ensure proper training, provide compelling sales/marketing collateral, and gather both internal and market feedback.
- Understand customer pain points, assist in defining solutions, and bring them to life.
- Facilitate communication amongst project leaders, peers and relevant department and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of current product state and vision.
- Guide and support cross-functional teams to move ideas through a project funnel from ideation through deployment as the champion and owner of the initiative.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Must have 3-5 years of Product Manager experience in fintech or financial services.
- Some payment technology/merchant services experience is required.
- Extensive record of success launching products, designing launch plans, and measurable success metrics.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution.
- Experience with Agile and/or other lean methodologies is required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Passion for creating best-in-class, user-centric products and customer experiences.
- Proficient ability to work in a fast pace/changing needs environment with limited resources.
- Must be able to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Solid record of success in leading large-scale initiatives across cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above strongly preferred.
Already a member? Sign In