Eindhoven, Netherlands | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Digital Content PM to join our Hue Product Management team in Eindoven.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We're looking for a Global Product Manager Digital Content who'll be responsible for the creation and distribution of new lighting & inspirational content that directly works or is linked to the Philips Hue system. You will continuously develop, test, and distribute this new content and features directly to our consumers to enable them to have the most engaging, inspirational lighting experience inside of their homes. You'll have an important role in shaping the future customer relationship between the Philips Hue Brand and our consumers, and monetization through in-App content.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Create and implement a solid content strategy for Hue App focused on offering rich, differentiated consumer experience to set us apart and get our consumers to further expand with our products and services and thereby contribute to our revenues.
- Translate content strategy into quantifiable goals and carry them out by conceptualizing and creating timely and credible content to achieve business metrics such as acquisition, engagement, retention, and conversion
- Track and calculate the ROI/impact of in-app content
- Perform A/B testing to identify the right content to monetize via in-App content
- Create light content (scenes, light effects, new light recipes and more) in collaboration with research and design to offer premium and differentiated lighting experience to our consumers
- Develop in-app content to engage, inspire, guide, and motivate our consumers to make the best out of their Hue system
- Ensure App content aligns with the brand and adds value to existing and prospective clients
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and copywriters to implement the in-app content strategy
- Develop and maintain the roadmap for a global platform for content distribution and rollout across various touchpoints
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Content Creation and monetization, and product management and/or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of using content management and delivery tools a.k.a. CMS tools (e.g. Contentful)
- Affinity with .json files, metadata, IoT, software development
- A strong affinity with rich lighting experiences (ambiance creation, entertainment, security, wellbeing, etc).
- Self-starter able to take the initiative and lead discussions on content topics
- Strong stakeholder management skills to get the right attention for content creation and roll out
- Affinity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous experience in Editorial/Communication/Digital Marketing is beneficial
- Skilled in user research methods to determine what consumers want and need.
- strong communicator, factual clear and concise
- analytical and fact-based mindset to derive the value of content
What you’ll get in return…
- A direct and huge impact on the way our consumers experience our products
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
- Work on a high profile product and collaborate with various high profile partners in the IoT space
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In