Product Marketing Director Commerce Catalog & Data Infrastructure
London, United Kingdom | Facebook
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
We are seeking a leader to join our Commerce Business organization focused on leading the business planning and go-to-market efforts for the catalog and merchant tools product portfolio that powers shopping and relevant selection across the Family of Apps. The ideal candidate will have experience closely partnering with product and market-facing leaders on developing portfolio-level product strategies as well as building global go-to-market strategy that supports revenue and adoption goals. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented Marketplace, Commerce Platform, advertising or consumer technology environment.
Success in this position requires a strong understanding of product development lifecycles, go-to-market planning, commerce platforms and Marketplaces, including innovation trends, and Facebook’s current related ads and commerce solutions. The successful candidate will be able to take an ecosystem view, and experience successfully managing a team in a cross-functional, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience influencing executive stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales. This leader will need to be a strong, hands-on operational manager who is able to execute against business objectives while growing and developing people managers and individuals. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
Product Marketing Director Commerce Catalog & Data Infrastructure Responsibilities
- Hire, manage and develop a high-performing team
- Develop portfolio-level product strategies as well as build global go-to-market strategy that support major revenue and adoption goals
- Drive alignment across product and business teams for the purpose of unifying our vision and goals for catalog and merchant tools across the Family of Apps
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to develop go-to-market plans globally and quarterback launches to drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- Inspire action through data-driven insights and execute with operational rigor and efficiency
- 15+ years experience in technology, strategy consulting or marketing related areas
- 10+ years experience leading teams, including managing manager
- Experience in the eCommerce Platform, Advertising or Marketplace sectors and demonstrated experience contributing at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience in analytical fields such as strategy consulting, brand management, investment banking/venture capital
- Experience presenting to large groups/C-level executives
- Proven record of mentoring and leading a diverse team across geographical regions
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- MBA degree
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
Already a member? Sign In