Product Marketing Manager, Bilingual - Contract
Dublin, Ireland | Square
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:81 people have viewed this job
Since we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together. So we expanded into software and started building integrated, omnichannel solutions – to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, run a busy kitchen, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. And across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow all in one place.
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
The Product Marketing team at Square ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer's voice in product strategy decisions. We are in the process of growing our EU team and you will implement growth and marketing strategies to help create awareness for Square eCommerce offerings in Europe. Square's eCommerce products include Square Online, an eCommerce website platform, and Square Online Checkout, which lets users create and share a payment link and get paid online without needing a website.
An experienced Marketing Manager, you will understand product strategy, growth marketing, positioning and messaging. You will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager overseeing European expansion for the eCommerce team, based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Ensure product releases are launched with appropriate messaging for each market including providing localisation support in the European language(s) you are accomplished in.
- Conduct reporting on in-country performance, making recommendations for campaigns and tracking performance.
- Create tactical campaigns for our customers in-life and cross-sell journeys.
- Review localised work from global teams acting as ambassador for European markets, providing suggestions and translations for market specific requirements.
- Provide market specific insights to inform marketing strategy and campaigns through speaking with our customers and identifying useful resources for insights.
- Speak with our customers to gather recommendations for our future success.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese and comfortable working professionally in English.
- Background in B2C marketing with experience delivering growth in consumer tech or small to medium business tech.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience such as 5+ years marketing experience.
- Experience working in international go to market, product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing or similar.
- Passion for Square and desire to help Square Sellers in EU succeed
- The role is based in Dublin, Ireland so you should have the permissions needed to work from here without company sponsorship. Initially the role will be operating remotely with hopes to return to office (on a flexible, optional basis) when safe to do so.
- Any additional European language skills are a plus.
- Experience using data visualisation tools (ie. Looker), CMS (ie. Contentful) and Google Analytics and Search Console
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square?
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
Already a member? Sign In