Product Marketing Manager, Gaming
Dublin, Ireland | Facebook
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Meta is seeking an experienced global leader to join our Business Product Marketing Global Verticals team, focusing on the Real Money Gaming industry. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across product, marketing and sales teams. This individual will help lead annual and semi-annual go-to-market planning for the segment, synthesize market feedback for product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities and product development goals. This person must have excellent, detailed knowledge of the Real Money Gaming industry and how they use Meta today. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of Real Money Gaming clients’ business needs and broader industry trends to articulate and bring to market our current and future solutions for the vertical. With a global purview, this person will work with cross-functional partners to understand differences across markets and sub-verticals, and will reflect these in prioritization and our go-to-market plans. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share the insights and plans to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
Product Marketing Manager, Gaming Responsibilities
- Surface Real Money Gaming industry and client trends, opportunities, threats and challenges to help shape product investment decisions over short- and medium-term time horizons
- Size opportunity and risk, and educate internal stakeholders to aid in prioritsation
- Develop and iterate on 3-5 year Long Range Planning for the vertical
- Understand and articulate how Real Money Gaming advertises can make the best use of our product and solutions
- Drive sales enablement for the sub-vertical
- Work cross-functionally to create and activate marketing plans specific to the vertical
- 8+ years business strategy, consulting, general management, marketing, or equivalent experience, including 5+ years experience in digital media
- In-depth understanding of the Real Money Gaming industry and marketing practices in particular
- Experience influencing stakeholders globally and driving resolution
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects requiring co-ordination of multiple teams
- Knowledge of Meta products and how they are used to drive business results by Real Money Gaming Clients
- Multi-national and Consulting experience
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
Already a member? Sign In