Programmatic Account Director
London, United Kingdom | Digitas Health
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a startup spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
As the Programmatic Account Director you will play an integral role ensuring that Programmatic is at the forefront of Digital Media buying across our biggest clients, primarily Asda. You will be the primary bridge between the activation team, clients and senior agency Leads. You will also take on the responsibility of growing the programmatic budget through regular communication with client teams as well as keeping them updated on new products and solutions.
In this exciting position you will also get the opportunity to manage the internal workflow, overseeing the pathway from strategy building into the activation of activity via the trading team.
- Own the Programmatic strategy for all clients within the team
- Effectively communicate new products or solutions to clients and key internal stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee campaign workflow within the team.
- Work effectively with internal departments to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels
- Understand and effectively communicate Spark Foundry’s value proposition, technology, and processes
- Be the Programmatic expert for clients and internal agency leads.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape
- DSPs – Preferably DV360 & The Trade Desk
- Ad Server experience – preferably Campaign Manager
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and succinct manner
Already a member? Sign In