Project Manager, Market Insights Recruitment
Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:160 people have viewed this job
ABOUT Ivy Exec
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 1.5 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT MARKET INSIGHTS
Market Research is one of the fastest growing business units within Ivy Exec. With over 1 million industry leaders and knowledge experts within our network, market research firms seek our decision makers to participate in B2B market research studies.
We have developed specialized recruitment solutions that are changing the way market research firms generate research participants at the executive level. Our clients now include the biggest players in market research, including Nielsen, Lieberman Research Worldwide, and IPSOS, to name a few.
With our proven track record of success, we are expanding our presence within this industry. Our goal is to become the pre-eminent resource for firms seeking B2B executives.
Project Managers source and recruit suitable experts for business-to-business qualitative market insights studies, based on requirements provided by our clients (i.e. market research firms).
The research study itself and results analysis is not conducted by Ivy Exec.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Managing 5-10 parallel Market Insights Recruitment projects at all times:
- Identify target audience to be contacted for the research study
- Program surveys, which will serve as screeners to qualify potential recruits
- Craft recruitment email outreach messaging
- Launch the project
- Prepare daily client reports on project progress i.e. respondents recruited
- Schedule recruits for study participation
- Ensure client needs are met, resolve potential issues and questions as they come
- Excellent verbal and written English
- 3+ years of work experience, preferred
- Take pride in leading multiple projects and priorities to successful completion
- Experienced at establishing and managing relationships with clients/customers
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment where deadlines and other changes occur in real time
- Ability to think strategically along with strong detail orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) and Google apps
- Availability to work US hours (2 pm until 10 pm CET)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to become a part of a still growing company, where there is space to learn, and in time, advance
- An excellent team to work with (we should know, we’re the team)
- Competitive compensation