Project Manager, Market Insights
New York, NY, USA | Ivy Exec
Job Description:219 people have viewed this job
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals. With over 1 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT OUR MARKET RESEARCH DEPARTMENT
- Market Research is one of the fastest growing business units within Ivy Exec. With over 1 million industry leaders and knowledge experts within our network, market research firms seek our decision makers to participate in B2B market research studies.
- We have developed specialized recruitment solutions that are changing the way market research firms generate research participants at the executive level. Our clients now include the biggest players in market research, including Nielsen, Lieberman Research Worldwide, and IPSOS, to name a few.
- With our proven track record of success, we are expanding our presence within this industry. Our goal is to become the pre-eminent resource for firms seeking B2B executives.
A LOOK INTO THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- In this role the Project Manager will be working with some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time.
- This is an opportunity where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and subject matter experts in numerous industries.
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining Ivy Exec
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial - ------ Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with the internal Project - ----- Management, Sales, and Research teams.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
- 2-3 years recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- You’ll have the opportunity to help clients and candidates achieve their goals.
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals .
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor to new ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.