Dugway, UT, USA | Alutiiq Solutions, LLC
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management control, accountability for technical performance, cost and schedule control requirements, and performance of the work for a Base Operation Support Services contract in Utah. The Project Manager shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contract.
This opportunity is for a POTENTIAL CONTRACT award and is contingent upon the contract being awarded. Consideration for a potential contract may require a signed letter of intent. If the contract is awarded, another position posting will be available on the Company Careers portal.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Responsible for supervising Base Operations Support Services
• Shall coordinate overall management and shall be the central point of contact with the Government for performance of all work under the contract
• Shall have full authority to obligate Contractor funding and resources to complete the work in the contract
• Will initiate the process to obtain required clearances during Phase-In of the contract.
• Primary liaison with the Government customer.
• Evaluate program labor hour execution against contractual performance criteria then analyze, recommend, and report findings on a regular basis
• Establish and monitor detailed workflows and resourcing plans, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, resolve conflicts, and manage progress with confidence.
• Provide the appropriate amounts of qualified labor and management necessary to perform all base operations support services (to include functions required to perform named tasks) in a cost effective, safe and environmental sound manner
• Establish and maintain an appropriate employee occupational reliability program (ORP).
• Develop a training program addressing both Government training and contractor-provided training to ensure contractor personnel are trained and required skills are maintained to accomplish the requirements of this effort
• Provide a licensing / certification program that validates the abilities of contractor personnel to operate the vehicles and equipment necessary for use during this effort.
• Attend briefings, conferences, and other Government designated meetings as required in the execution of this effort or as requested by the COR
• Develop an Operations Security (OPSEC) SOP/Plan in accordance with CDRL PM-10, to be reviewed and approved by the responsible Government OPSEC officer, per AR530-1, Operations Security.
• Develop, and submit for approval a written site-specific safety plan.
• Develop and implement a program which outlines the long-term use, systematic care, inspection and maintenance record keeping of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ management experience in Base Operations and Support Services or a related field, with a minimum of two years as the Project Manager on an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contract greater than $15 million per year.
• Knowledge in operations and maintenance of facilities, utilities (water and sewer), installed building equipment, and high voltage distribution systems.
• Experience with financial management and knowledge of Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS).
• Highly qualified and possess general supervisory operation maintenance experience.
• Must understand ISO and quality management system program level functions.
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Must hold an Active Secret Security Clearance
• Must be a legal United States resident
• Valid state issued Driver s License.
• Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
Already a member? Sign In