Santiago, Chile | Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Job Description:49 people have viewed this job
Diversified Technology and Manufacturing Leader Process Solutions (HPS) is a $2 billion strategic business unit that forms part of the ACS business group. It improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of automation and control solutions to key vertical markets, including Energy, Pulp & Paper, and Chemicals/Pharmaceuticals, and develops/markets industrial automation systems and advanced software applications.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
· Manage Advanced Solutions projects in the Latin Americas and will have full responsibility and accountability for the assigned projects.
· Demonstrate the ability to plan, delegate and manage tasks, issues, their priorities and interdependencies.
· Lead heterogeneous teams composed of business and information technology, client and consulting personal.
· Be capable of identifying project conflicts or issues and work with appropriate people to resolve them
· Defines project roles and responsibilities. The project manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another.
· Leads the Project Planning Activities. The project manager directs the creation, approval, and ongoing change control of the project plan.
· Fulfill monthly internal reporting requirements, cost forecasting, etc.including project financial tacking to montior for potential problems before they occur. The project manager applies this proactive approach in routinely tracking the project members’ progress against their project commitments.
YOU MUST HAVE
Engineering Bachelor's or Masters degree or related diploma.
Must have a balance of business experience and people management skills with strong technology knowledge.
7 years of experience with Project Management, practices and methodologies, both PMI and Agile.
Experience in technology related projects is required. Experience in implementation or development of Information
Systems projects is desirable.
Native spanish speaker. Fluent in english is also required.
Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Must be available to travel up to 50% of the time.
Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships at all levels.
The ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets and plans and to contribute extensively through the entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery.
Familiarity with the delivery of solutions to the manufacturing and process industry.