Proposal Manager (German Speaking)
Madrid, Spain | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Job Description:49 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Proposal Manager to join our Systems & Services' Proposal and Project Management team in our offices in Madrid.
Signify Proposal Management function spans all countries in western Europe with a team of multi-cultural proposal management professionals supporting our sales professionals in making focused offers to our customers.
In this role you will be working closely together with colleagues from many parts of Signify and at all levels of the organization. You have a pivotal role to create offers for projects to customer across all our solutions and the countries we serve.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- You will coordinate and manage of all phases of Signify proposal process
- You are expected to develop the proposal based on value proposition, include the solution design and focus on managing risks and liabilities
- You will support the Systems & Services sales professionals to negotiate contracts with customer, establish and implement the delivery plans and strategies for successful proposal delivery in line with end customer and Signify expectations
- You are able to manage successful relationships between internal and external stakeholders to ensure the proposal development is a success
- You will manage the internal approval process in line with the company policies and procedures
- You will drive and manage the proposal development and status meetings as required to ensure delivery of proposals on time and to a high quality
- You’re a graduate with a Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Law or Engineering
- You have at least 5-6 years or work experience and at least 2-3 years of experience in Bid / Tender / Proposal Management (or equivalent experience in other roles with similar deliverables)
- You are fluent in English and have a fluent / native level in both verbal and written to a business standard German (mandatory). Being fluent in other language (e.g. Dutch, French) is a plus.
- You have the ability to write proposals with knowledge of business law and terms and conditions considerations and their impact.
- You have proven experience in assessing project costs with thorough knowledge of budgeting and financial concepts and models.
- You’re capable to lead a diverse multi-discipline group to drive the develop of the proposal to a conclusion
- You are able to effectively and efficiently management the proposal development process and to deliver on the agreed deadlines and high customer expectations
- You have experience of carrying out risk assessments of proposals and are able to quantify the risks with appropriate mitigation actions
- You are able to handle quotation and configuration tools and understand Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word to an Intermediate or Advanced level. Having experience in CRM (Salesforce) and configure-price-quote software application is a plus.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In