Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:329 people have viewed this job
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals. With nearly 1 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our rapidly growing Product and Development team. In this role, the QA Analyst will be responsible for developing and executing exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in our tracking system.
- Test application in client/server and mobile environments, thoroughly performs parallel testing on different platforms and databases
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents and execute tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance - minimum 2 years
- Experience with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, persistence, and an eagerness to learn and explore
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Basic JIRA knowledge or other tracking tool
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a cutting edge, rapid, Agile environment
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital startups in the U.S.
- Be a part of the decision-making process
To Apply: Email your resume to Zorka Djurovic at email@example.com
Alrdeady a member? Sign In