Rapid Capability Group Field Test Director
Hudson, NH, USA | BAE Systems
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
BAE Inc is currently seeking an experienced System Engineering Test Lead to join its Electronic Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance business area in Hudson, NH supporting our Rapid Capabilities Group field testing events.
1. Serve as the technical authority on the planning, deployment and test for the field testing phase of the program.
2. Serve as primary technical interface to the customer for all Integration and Test questions. Develop and brief the test approach at design reviews. Develop and brief all Test Readiness Reviews.
3. Lead the development of the system level test plans and procedures. Specify unique test equipment requirements, and coordinate shipment to site.
4. Actively direct the installation, calibration and testing of a suite of SIGINT products aboard multiple airborne platforms, leading to a system selloff.
5. Lead and review the production of all required test and analysis reports.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related scientific field
Experience testing systems to include RF and payload components
Hold an active Secret clearance
Must possess strong organizational skills, problem solving skills demonstrated by analytical ability to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
Position requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
Must have developed communication skills to exchange complex technical information with a diverse group of stakeholders and the ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve consensus on technical approaches decisions and issue resolution.
Preferred Skills and Education
Master Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related scientific field
Hold an active Top Secret clearance OR have the ability to obtain one
Alrdeady a member? Sign In