Recruiting Operations Program Manager
New York, NY, USA | Keystone Strategy
Operations / Production
Job Description:129 people have viewed this job
Keystone Strategy brings together brilliant contributors across engineering, strategy, and economics to solve problems at the intersection of business, technology, and the law. Our far-reaching network of relationships with leading experts in economics, management science, technology, and other fields provides us with a unique foundation in advising leaders of global corporations, regulatory agencies, and leading attorneys. We generate and deliver transformative insights to our clients, to accelerate the adoption of technological, business, and operating model innovations and to understand their complex implications for business, regulation, and litigation.
Keystone has kicked off a multi-year revenue growth plan that our transforming economy has only accelerated and as a result, we are looking for an experienced Recruiting Operations Program Manager to help us build practices and processes that will scale with our firm. In this dynamic and collaborative position, you will partner with peers who are passionate about attracting the very best talent to work alongside our amazing colleagues. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional experiences to our candidates and employees, and this cannot be done without a sophisticated operational unit.
As a Recruiting Operations Program Manager, you strive to improve our operational excellence and implement new recruiting best practices. You will maintain a solid infrastructure, so the team has all the tools and resources to achieve our hiring goals. This person is intrinsically motivated, loves working cross-functionally with other members of the Operations team, and has a passion for identifying bottlenecks and proactively searching for ways to enhance the process. Your work will include but not limited to:
- Maintain a strong Applicant Tracking System and track status updates for all candidates
- Refresh and maintain Keystone job postings that reflect current hiring priorities
- Own the relationship with vendor representatives on process enhancements
- Own and manage large recruiting capability projects such as interviewer training
- Work with recruiters to execute the campus event and engagement strategy
- Own Keystone Strategy’s summer intern program and experience
- Seamlessly guide a candidate to new hire through our onboarding process
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting and/or recruiting operations experience required
- Technology or management consulting industry experience is preferred
- Proficiency with modern recruiting technologies (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Experience creating tools or initiatives to promote productivity
- Clear and effective communicator with a passion for customer service
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and able to manage multiple complex projects
- Comfort with ambiguity and sharp problem-solving skills
At Keystone, we believe diversity matters. At every level of our firm, we seek to advance and promote diversity, foster an inclusive culture, and ensure our colleagues have a deep sense of respect and belonging. If you are interested in growing your career with colleagues from varied backgrounds and cultures, consider Keystone Strategy.