Region VP, Client Solutions
Downers Grove, IL, USA | Securitas
Industry:Government / Military
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
The Region VP of Client Solutions is responsible for leading and executing on the Region IG conversion strategy. This critical role will focus on advancing IG technology conversions to our existing client base using a combination of close collaborative engagement with AVP’s/ District Managers as well as direct client engagement. The role will be a key partner for the Division IG Innovation Team to assist in determining client needs, testing new solutions and driving new solution training, awareness and deployment throughout the Region.
• Works under the direction of the Region President, with a reporting line to the North America Guarding COO, to focus on driving our IG conversion strategy
• Works collaboratively with the Region President, District Managers and Area Vice Presidents to ensure the field has the training, collateral, and tools to successfully drive conversions of current (and future) solutions
• Plays a central role in further developing (and “re-Ingoing”) our current IG clients; broadening our IG service offering to existing TOS96 clients.
• Works with the Region Technology Director and coordinates closely with the SST to drive IG conversion activity.
• Acts as the primary point of contact at the Region for the innovation team engagement with existing clients; Supports client segmentation focus groups, beta tests, product rollouts and training/awareness for District Managers.
• Establishes all related goals, metrics and success indicators to ensure solutions improves return on investment. Provides senior leadership with reports that identify trends, track, measure and analyze performance. Devises corrective action where indicated.
• Ensures pricing strategies are established and used that maximize ROI while maintaining and improving customer retention.
• Develops strategies, presentations and related support material for clients.
• Works closely with the network of VP Client Solutions peers to collaborate and share best practices
• Recognizes obstacles to success and develops tactics to remove and support stakeholders.
• Internal candidates preferred
• At least five years’ experience in a Securitas leadership role; a client service role with proven success.
• Strong operational leader with a track record of IG success; showing an aptitude for evaluation and solutioning client needs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proven ability to influence without authority
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Thorough understanding of applicable, current related technologies
• Must be able to travel up to 25-30% predominately in-region but occasionally to SST and EOC when required.
Already a member? Sign In