Regional Director, Channels - Original Equipment Manufacturer - Alliances and Distribution
London, United Kingdom | Nutanix
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
The Director for Channels, OEM Alliances and Distribution is responsible for the execution and rollout of the Partner Strategy for the region in accordance to the Channel Program.
You will be providing direction to the business units on all areas related to building the Channel and Partner selection within the region in accordance to the Partner Program as well as ensuring all enablement and demand activities within these chosen networks are adequately resourced across portfolio of products and services.
You will also be responsible in managing the channel resources within the team and collaborate with other route to market leaders in a matrix reporting structure.
Working closely with the Sub Region’s General Managers, Sales leaders, Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations and Presales, you will be responsible for ensuring your team collaborates efficiently and effectively with commercial sales representatives to maximise customer revenue through pipeline creation of opportunities and scaling coverage across the region with partners.
You will be working closely with the other regional Chanel leader to rollout the Partner Program, Partner Support Center for the region and providing guidance on programs for the channel marketing programs whilst ensuring the Inside Sales Representatives close sales leads, allocate leads to partners, decide on deal registration from OEM and Partners.
You will also be responsible as the point of contact for Partner Program whereby you and the team will be working with PR, Inside Sales, Marketing and Regional Sales Director to ensure deal governance, conducting regular business reviews, PR engagements, partner engagements are in accordance to the Partner Program and the Principles.
- Deliver on the regionals financial targets.
- Build and foster executive relationships, networking and influence across the partner’s organization at all levels needed to drive success
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Partners including QBRs to plan business activities and spending
- Create and execute holistic long-term and annual strategic plans that set the direction for the alliance and unlock the full potential of commercial growth with your partner
- Inspire and lead a cross-functional virtual team (Sales, Services, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Solutions)
- With your extended team, develop a deep level of collaboration and co-innovation (both technology and business) with your partner that results in differentiated joint solutions
- Use your knowledge, relationships and influence to ensure joint solution plans are aligned within the partner network and then executed on by both organizations GTM teams
- Ensure the channel sales account managers be a subject matter expert on all aspects of their partner – organization, strategy, market, performance etc. Including tier 1 organisations where you as the Leader would also be required.
- Collaborate as part of the broader alliances team to share ideas across the Nutanix culture principles and best practice
- You will be currently leading the Channel business in a similar role ideally from a combination of start-up, build and scale technology organisation to a mid-tier business in a hyper growth organisation
- Min 15 years’ experience in IT sales, SaaS and channel management with an extensive network of partners, channels and distributor knowledge across the relevant technology industry
- Previous high levels of achievement and success in enabling the partner/Channel through marketing, team enablement and Presales in other organisations
- Highly desirable would be experience with partners selling hypervisors from VMware, Microsoft HyperV, and Citrix, and/or Public Cloud Solutions from Amazon/AWS, Microsoft/Azure, or Google/GCP.
- First class presentation skills at all levels including Managing Directors within the partner ecosystem and ability to win strategic business
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software. Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience with running budgets and P&L as well as comfortable in a start-up to build and scale environment
Already a member? Sign In