Regional Director, Operations
Itasca, IL, USA | Option Care Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and buildinga workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
Option Care Health requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. If you are offered and accept a position, your employment will be contingent upon proof of vaccination, or approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required during the onboarding process; application for medical or religious accommodations will be required to be submitted within 5 business days of start date. If medical and/or religious accommodation requests are denied, you must take steps to be fully vaccinated, or your employment will be terminated.
Job Description Summary:
The Regional Director, Operations is responsible for delivering safe, efficient and effective patient care through all operational aspects in multiple Option Care Health Care Management Centers (CMC) while meeting all corporate compliance and other established rules and regulations governing the healthcare industry. The role is directly accountable for driving market development and financial performance while providing direct oversight for all operations in multiple branches including pharmacy dispensing and nursing.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
• Oversees operational performance of all assigned CMCs including efficient, effective and high quality delivery of services and patient care.
• Ensures patient safety and satisfaction through all operations including pharmacy dispensing operations and nursing.Ensures error proofing for pick, pack and ship operations.
• Partners with Regional Director, Sales to drive market development and execute market based sales strategy.
• Drives financial performance of all CMCs through supply chain/inventory optimization, managing controllable expenses, reducing bad debt (claims on hold) and accurate patient registration and onboarding.
• Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies to drive effectiveness and consistency in operations.
• Builds a cohesive, service-oriented team through recruitment, training and development, engagement and retention of qualified team members.Maintains a work environment in which staff will succeed and grow in their professional development and contribute to the overall success of Option Care Health.
• Manage multiple Care Management Centers that have 12 or more combined Pharmacy Teams, as defined by the productivity staffing model, and have a combined revenue over $100 million dollars.
• Consistently models leader behaviors that supports the Option Care Health purpose, mission and values.
• Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary OCH data.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YES
(Hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of experience in a position leading operations.
• At least 3 years of experience managing a P&L including budget development.
• At least 5 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work; experience in leading team efforts within highly matrixed organizations.
• Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
• Basic level skill in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Willing to travel at least 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
• Master’s Degree in Healthcare of Business Administration.
• Experience leading multi-site sales and/or operations in Home Health Care or Infusion.
• RN or RPh licensure.
Due to some state pay transparency laws, below is the minimum pay for the position:
Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Minimum pay is $147,971.20+
-Paid Time off
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Already a member? Sign In