Sacramento, CA, USA | A Place for Mom
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom (APFM) is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior living options with a team of experienced advisors providing personalized solutions.Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 300 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member.Work as a Single Supportive Team
The Regional Sales Director position is a remote based sales management position.This position is directly responsible for supporting revenue goals for the company through managing and motivating a regional sales team of Healthcare Account Executives located in their designated market areas. The Healthcare Account Executives (Healthcare AE’s) are field-based business development representatives responsible for building a network of professional referral sources within his/her designated market area.The Regional Sales Director is responsible for working with Healthcare AE’s to create and execute a plan for market growth that supports revenue objectives for APFM by signing up new customer communities and professional referral partnerships, as well as delighting existing professional customer relationships.
- If you are hired to work as a Regional Director, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine within 45 days of your start date.
- Incorporate APFM Values into each customer and co-worker interaction.
- Work with Healthcare AE’s to create and document unique plan, approach/strategy to increase new customer communities & professional referral partnerships, and nurture existing customer in target market and review with Senior Leadership Team on a quarterly basis.
- Work with Healthcare AE’s to execute on approved market plan and align appropriate APFM resources to support it.
- Sign new customer communities that meet APFM customer qualifications and regulatory requirements, and terminate relationships that don’t meet these qualifications.
- Hire, develop and manage new Healthcare AE’s to maintain appropriate staffing levels in your designated market(s).
- Manage performance of team to minimum standards.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly cadence with individuals and team.
- Attend Regional Manager’s summits and company meetings as scheduled.
- Prepare and report on market performance to Senior Leadership team as required.
- The position will require a flexible work schedule between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with night and weekend call requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years’ successful experience in a sales or account management role.
- 3+ years’ successful experience as a sales manager.
- Proven abilities to coach and manage direct reports to assist them in meeting quota requirements.
- Preference for senior living industry experience, within or outside of APFM.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale.
- Proven ability to builds long-term relationships of professional credibility and trust.
- Ability to solve personnel issues with timely and with professionalism.
- Asks for help when needed to solve problems but is independent in running the day to day sales operations.
- Promotes a positive and energetic sales atmosphere with the team.
- Leads by example and upholds the ethical standards of the company and ensures each team member is in compliance.
- Ability to deliver results in while working in a highly independent environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The position is a salaried, exempt position.
Already a member? Sign In