Regional Medical Director - Primary Care
Medford, WI, USA | Aspirus
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
For the 4th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Regional Medical Director for Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics in Medford, WI. The Regional Medical Director will have the responsibility of helping develop and operationalize Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics by assisting in the design and implementation of the care delivery model. This position plays a vital role in building a partnership between physicians and administration.
The Regional Medical Director will be expected to maintain some level of clinical practice based on area of specialty and accountabilities.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- MD, DO or DPM Required
- Must be licensed in State of WI
- Board Certification in primary care field required.
- A minimum of three years' experience in the practice of medicine (post-residency/fellowship), direct patient care and demonstrated skills in clinical and administrative leadership through advanced healthcare administration course work, service as a medical staff officer or program medical director.
- Experience working in physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery organization is preferred.
- Experience and proven results in technology utilization to optimize patient care and provider efficiencies.
- Experience as a successful influencer who can interact effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders such as physicians, healthcare administration and staff.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! Aspirus Medford Hospital offers all the friendliness and flexibility of a 25-bed critical access hospital with the horsepower of a large healthcare system. Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics are in Taylor, Price, Clark and Marathon Counties. In addition to the hospital, residents of these counties have convenient access to our pharmacy, six primary care clinics, two therapy centers, a public fitness center, and our senior care services that include a skilled nursing home and assisted living.
Already a member? Sign In