Regional Revenue Cycle Director
Kansas City, MO, USA | Prime Healthcare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:91 people have viewed this job
The Regional Revenue Cycle Director is responsible for all areas of Patient Access, including preregistration, insurance verification, point-of-service collections, financial counseling, and registration. The Regional Revenue Cycle Director identifies, trends, and assists in the remediation of denial trends, including coordination with other departments as required. The Regional Director will maintain a good working relationship with all facilities in their region to ensure clear communication. Effectively interacts with patients, other health team members, and physicians while maintaining a standard of professionalism. The Regional Revenue Cycle Director is the liaison with the CBO providing any support needed.
1. Ten years of Hospital Revenue Cycle Management – Required
2. At least five years previous Regional Revenue Cycle Management required.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Strong analytical skills required
5. Advanced computer skills required
6. Strong knowledge of health plan requirements
7. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required and Master’s degree preferred.
Already a member? Sign In