Regional Sales Manager
N/A, USA | Ametek
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
We are actively seeking a successful professional with the energy and self-motivation to excel in our Regional Sales Manager position. This position is key to achieving sales and profit targets for the business and is reflected in competitive compensation and bonus potential.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the South-Central Region of the United States. Due to the location of the position, the ideal candidate will reside in Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado.This position will be responsible for selling our Measurement & Monitoring, Protection & Control and Sensor products both directly to customers and through a representative network.
• Developing, growing and managing sales plans, goals, and associated activities to achieve regional bookings and profit targets.
• Training and managing existing representatives and OEMs in our utility and process sales channel.
• Locating, developing and training new distributors, OEMs, and end users on our products to promote them in the marketplace.
• Becoming the champion of all present and future Power Instruments products.
Knowledge and Skills:
The Regional Sales Manager will be required to have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in Electrical Engineering or Business.
• Experience in the Utility industry in particular metering, power systems communications and protection areas of the business.
• Proven strategic planning skills.
• Ability to work independently with a highly proactive work style.
• Ability to partner across all levels and functional areas of the organization to ensure customer needs are met.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
• Ability to resolve customer issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• 5-7 years’ experience selling technical products in the Utility market specifically for the protection & control, metering, or related engineering departments within the Power Transmission and Distribution market.
• 5-7 years’ experience in selling technical products both directly to OEM’s and/or through channel partners
• Demonstrated proof through past results the ability to grow revenue and effectively manage sales channels.
Already a member? Sign In