Regional Sales Representative
Dallas, TX, USA | Harris Computer
Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Are you a true hunter?Do you have a proven software sales record in long-term post-acute care?Collain Healthcare is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be responsible for prospecting and developing new client relationships within an assigned territory.You will support our growth and profitability goals.You will develop of sales strategies to maximize top line growth and profitability within the organization’s electronic health record, decision support, and interoperability solutions.What your impact will be:
- Manages and prioritizes the day-to-day activities to develop and grow business in an assigned territory.
- Develop strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals.
- Boldy pursue new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the leadership team.
- Master the product portfolio in order to clearly articulate value proposition and creatively solve a future client’s needs.
- Creative prospecting in the assigned territory.
- Build a robust pipeline and convert deals into customers.
- Head the inbound lead generation efforts.
- Respond to and nurture all sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the long-term post-acute care industry.
- Preference given for skilled nursing or assisted living facility experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Business Technology Management, or Management Information
- Proven ability to be consultative in order to drive messaging and move a client toward recognizing previously ‘unidentified’ needs.
- Proven record of closing deals.
- Comfortable presenting software to executives, directors/managers, and end-users
- Must be able to travel up 50% of the time within North America
What will make you stand out:
- Nursing degree
- Proven EHR software sales track record in long-term post-acute care
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Paid Vacation
About us:At Collain Healthcare, we do things a little differently because we understand that finding the right EHR software to fit your needs can seem impossible.At the end of the day, our goal is to provide innovative long-term and post-acute EHR software solutions that will help you succeed. With more than 40 years in the software industry and licensed clinicians on staff, our team is focused on providing you with state-of-the-art technology that offers the outcomes necessary for you to gain a competitive advantage.
Already a member? Sign In