Regional Sales Specialist, Western US, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision LLC
Santa Ana, CA, USA | Johnson & Johnson
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, a part of the Medical Devices Companies within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Specialist, located within an hour of a major metro airport in the following states inside the region:CA, WA, OR, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO, MT, TX, MO, MI, AR, IL, KY, TN, LA.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Regional Sales Specialist will:
• Lead the Strategy in the Region for the Specialty Sales Groups.
• Manage the Equipment Funnel for the region, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Be responsible for engaging and developing relationships and contracts with Corporate organizations in the Region
• Coach and develop AEs, PPSs, and Phaco Specialist as needed.
• Work with and develop relationships KOLs in the region as needed.
• Develop and implement a strategy to lead complex key account sales conversions
• Collaborate with District Sales Managers on District level sales strategy
• Be responsible for other key business objectives determined by the Regional Business Director as needed
Additional job responsibilities include:
• Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions, and objections, in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology
• Deep product expertise within key platforms (IOLS, Premium IOLs, Phacoemulsification, Laser Assisted Cataract surgery) and can lead presentations and trainings.
• Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts)
• Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, ASC/hospital personnel, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate.
• Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures
• Estimated 60% travel
• Location: West Region
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience managing large complex accounts
• 8 years of sales experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, or other complex sale that includes multiple layers of decision makers
• Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
• The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
• Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
• Ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies and KOLs
• Hospital and ASC medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base
• Operating room sales/ medical device experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Already a member? Sign In