Regional Vice President - Employee Benefits
Newport Beach, CA, USA | Aegon NV
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
• Responsible for sales and recruiting goals, delivered by the TVP and/or SVP Sales on behalf of the Company, in a defined geographical region.
• Maintain corporate/division objectives and communicate to brokers.
• Develop relationships with national and regional firms.
• Recruit and contract new brokers.
• Identify and contract enrollment companies and affiliates (call centers).
• Develop and maintain a system of supervision and training for brokers consistent with standards of Transamerica Employee Benefits (TEB).
• Train agent and enrollment companies in TEB technologies.
• Assist brokers/producers with questions regarding products, programs and customer service.
• Work on projects as assigned by TVP and/or SVP Sales and Home Office.
• Achieve assigned sales goals within the allotted budget as designated by the Territory VP and/or SVP Sales.
• Keep current on sales practices and techniques and product offerings.
• Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent experience
• Five years of sales and sales management experience
• Two years broker/agency experience
• Voluntary and/or Group Ancillary/Health sales experience
• Driver’s license
• Extensive broker/agency experience
• Life and health insurance license
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
• In office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
• Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
• Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
• Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package.It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years.That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match.As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Already a member? Sign In