Regional Vice President of Nursing
Ontario, CA, USA | Prime Healthcare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:91 people have viewed this job
The Regional Vice President of Nursing, Region I organizes and provides leadership in the areas of nursing and patient care services to attain company objectives established by Prime Healthcare Management.Develops region-wide programs, policies and procedures to assess, evaluate and meet the needs of the patient.Creates and implements standardized approaches to hospital plans, policies and equipment for providing nursing care, treatment, and services to those patients. The Regional VP of Nursing participates with the management, and clinical leaders in the facility’s decision making structures and processes. Implements an effective, ongoing program to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care, treatment and services delivered to patients and provides direction to local facilities. Ensures compliance with goals and objectives established by the Hospital Corporation and Prime healthcare system.Must be able to travel in and out of state.
1. Must be a Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. BSN required with a valid state RN license.
3. A Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field required.
4. At least five years of progressive experience in the leadership role as a Nursing Executive, or equivalent
5. Supervisory nursing experience is required.
6. Knowledge of State and Regulatory and Accreditation Standards a must.
Already a member? Sign In