Regional VP, Controller
Framingham, MA, USA | Encompass Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
Encompass Health’s Northeast Region is comprised of 19 acute rehabilitation hospitals across the states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. In this position, the Regional VP, Controller will work closely with National leadership, regional leadership, and each hospital's CEO & Controller to set objectives, develop strategies for success and monitor performance.
Candidates are required to work at the Encompass Health Northeast Regional Office located in Framingham, MA.
Critical focus areas will be overseeing financial operations for 19 hospitals across multiple states.Holding direct reports accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of the department's performance.
• Oversee Financial Operations for 19 hospitals in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
• Accurate and timely analysis of financial statements
• Preparation, presentation and management of annual operating budget for the Region
• Strong working knowledge of Medicare part A IRF payment system as well as non-Medicare reimbursement systems
• Work with hospitals to maintain optimum cost controls and labor costs while providing excellent patient care
• Successful Internal Audit engagements for multiple hospitals
• Support Regional President and Hospital CEOs with daily operational functions
• Monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly achievement goals
Qualified candidates will combine management leadership experience, business acumen, and strong communication skills to drive performance and results across all hospitals in the region.
Candidates will be required to travel to each hospital in order to provide on-site support and conduct period audits.
As with all leadership, this position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; and promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job code: 100463
License or Certification:
- CPA preferred but not required
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of four years financial management experience, preferably in healthcare.
Already a member? Sign In