Regional VP, Sales & Marketing
Livermore, CA, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:149 people have viewed this job
Manage and lead the Marketing and Sales Teams. Providing overall leadership in developing and evaluating competitive initiatives with a broad marketing, financial, operational and customer experience perspective to improve customer retention, growth and profitability. Works closely with Regional and Division leaders to build competitive plans based on a region-specific competitive strategy.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Where necessary, coordinates with cross functional leaders in Care, Operations, Engineering and Finance.
- Plans include mass media campaigns, subscriber and non-subscriber direct mail, online marketing, customer retention initiatives and coordination with retention queue offers and strategies.
- Responsible for assisting markets achievement of their connect and disconnect goals.
- Reviews, coordinates, and as necessary approves all market-level marketing plans.
- Maintains compliance with corporate and division guidelines and imperatives.
- Manages the efficiency and effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns and customer retention initiatives by coordinating a robust process of measurement, evaluation and information sharing across the division.
- Utilizes division and market resources to maintain a test, learn and share process.
- Seeks to propagate a balanced portfolio of test initiatives across the division.
- Monitors competitive footprint, activity and impact.
- Provides analysis and direction to the markets and senior division leadership regarding threats and opportunities.
- Assimilates market analysis provides input into corporate competitive strategy development.
- Manage or coordinate activity among the Twin Cities region in compliance with division and corporate office direction to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules and budgets, which include new market deployments or new product launches.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the data, video and voice industries, product lines, and the needs of the target markets in order to appropriately advise direction.
- Establish and employ a management oversight process to regularly assess both individual and group performance relative to overall goals and objectives.
- Manage to subscriber, operating P&L and capital budgets, performance targets and return on investment (ROI) business requirements.
- Monitor competitive activity and market conditions.
- Establish and cultivate effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Marketing teams.
- Provide guidance and resources to team of over 15 associates.
- Must address personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company Policy.
- Perform duties inherent in all supervisory, professional and administrative positions.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a strategy shaping role in a highly competitive Industry, preferably marketing or finance.
- Minimum 5 years senior level consumer marketing experience with a national company, preferably with a technology-oriented service business.
- Extensive experience budgeting and forecasting subscriber performance with proven success in meeting or exceeding budgeted performance.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a team and leading high profile initiatives. Experience in corporate and field roles a plus.
- Prior P&L responsibility a plus Strong quantitative, financial, communications, and presentation skills required.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must have ability to project a professional business manner and operate with a high degree of integrity at all times.
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly.
- Excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving ability with excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proof of valid insurance, valid Driver’s license, and safe driving record required.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
Already a member? Sign In