Relationship Manager, Business Banking - Biz Development
Mumbai, India | Nationally Chartered Bank
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Financial Services Professional
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
• Primarily Leverage ECO System partner to Acquire and build granular IBG 4 liability portfolio
• Deepen the relationship with ECO System partner and their distribution network
• Focus on Top-partners and ensure quality sourcing from them
• Develop and Train outsourced staff as part of larger sales team•
1. Accountable for achieving monthly & annual sales targets of acquiring profitable new clients
2. Understand and record client profile. Strive to onboard requisite quality of clients
3. Responsible for ensuring that onboarded clients bring in required liability balance and cross sale, Trade, Loan & Fx
4. Ensure that outsourced team members are trained on banking products
5. Ensure required productivity of self & team targets
6. Responsible for achieving the annual revenue targets
7. Ensure compliance with all internal & external guideline
Job Duties & responsibilities
1. Develop the ECO System partnership
2. Deepen the relationship with Eco system partner
3. Develop the IBG 4 client base in, including target identification.
4. Cross sale Loan/Trade/FX and Service for the acquired liability relatinsihip and enhance revenue.
5. Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements for the portfolio
At least three to four years of experience in Banking / Financial Services sector post qualification
Education / Preferred Qualifications
Basic minimum: Graduate Degree,
1. Ability to connect with people and convert the same into relationship
2. Ability to work and develop the team members
3. Interactive skills to manage customers, inter-departmental interactions
4. Business sense – sound judgement, creativity, analytical insight
5. Communication skills – oral writing and presentation skills.
Technical competence in financial knowledge, banking product knowledge, computer literacy/skills (basic word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software).
Interaction with external Eco-system partners,
Good network and market linkage with key business personalities, other active banking counterparties etc.