Palo Alto, CA, USA | WePay
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
The U.S. Strategic Distribution Partnerships Group is on a mission to empower small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) through frictionless access to world-class software and financial services. With this mission in mind, JPMorgan Chase acquired its integrated payments business, WePay, in 2018.WePay technology provides payments infrastructure to independent software vendors (ISVs), software platforms, and other companies enabling them to integrate payments and other financial solutions into their applications that ultimately serve and empower SMBs.
Cultivating and building upon relationships with Enterprise Partners who serve SMBs including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Payment Facilitators, and Referral Partners is central to our agenda.
We are looking for a dynamic, client oriented, employee/culture focused, relationship manager for the Enterprise Relationship Management team at WePay.As a member of the Relationship Management team, you will report to the Head of WePay Relationship Management and you will play a key role in executing against our business strategy to retain, deepen, and grow relationships with our clients.
The Relationship Executives are responsible for the retention, expansion and ongoing management of Clients who utilize our Integrated Payments solutions.Maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers within the portfolio and within the industry in order to ensure retention of client relationships, will be key to the success of the candidate.
What You Will Do:
• Develop and implement client & portfolio strategies in line with overall business objectives
• Set KPIs to align with business objectives, and monitor portfolio performance-- tracking critical metrics and instituting oversight and engagement necessary to achieve portfolio growth
• Navigate complex contract negotiations and renewals, leveraging communication skills to achieve favorable outcomes in win-win negotiations
• Collaborate with internal partners to champion initiatives that enable Client performance
• Identifies improvements to existing systems/products, and opportunities for new products and services. Sells value-added products or services to existing Clients
• Create value for our clients by influencing product & solutions strategy
• Serve as an escalation point of contact for clients, prospects, and internal departments
• Maintains an understanding of risks impacting the business; assures appropriate oversight of risk management initiatives; partners with senior management to escalate and resolve risks appropriately. Incorporate compliance and controls into their customer discussions as a means of understanding the client’s business
• You can expect to travel 20%-30% of the time
What We Are Looking For:
• 5 or more years focused on enterprise partner client management with emphasis on B2B(business-to-business), healthcare, home field services, retail and restaurant verticals
• Working knowledge of payments (card present and card not present), as well as SaaS environment, is desired
• Thought leader with an understanding of key performance drivers, as well as platform dynamics in the marketplace
• Strategies to establish and expand meaningful relationships with senior executives
• Ability to prioritize business opportunities,and manage projects utilizing account planning tools
• Solid interpersonal, presentation, analytical, verbal and written skills
• A bachelor’s degree
Already a member? Sign In